Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Fitbit FB502SBKL Blaze Smart Fitness Watch Manual

Fitbit - Blaze Smart Fitness Watch (Large) - Black - Larger Front
Fitbit - Blaze Smart Fitness Watch

DESCRIPTION


Automatically track any exercise you do with the Fitbit Blaze in black. This smart fitness watch instantly recognizes when you are exercising with SmartTrack, whether you are cycling, running or jogging, and the GPS tracks where you are in real-time. Get help from the on-screen workouts, and let the Fitbit Blaze in blue track your sleep for optimal health.



SPECIFICATIONS




Key Specs
Body Metrics Measured
Activity vs. inactivity, Calories burned, Distance traveled, Elevation, Heart rate, Hours slept, Stairs climbed
GPS Enabled
Yes
Mobile Operating System Compatibility
Android, Apple iOS, Windows
Water Resistant
Yes
Display Type
LCD
Feature
Silent Alarm
Yes
Maximum Depth Of Water Resistance
0 feet
Wearing Style
Watch style
Wireless Syncing
Yes
Altimeter
Yes
Power
Rechargeable
Yes
Battery Type
Lithium-polymer
Display
Clock Display
Yes
Dimension
Size
Large
Height
1 inches
Width
1.66 inches
Depth
1 inches
Weight
1.55 pounds
Other
Minimum Wrist Size
6.7 inches
Maximum Wrist Size
8.1 inches
UPC
810351025030

DOWNLOAD FITBIT FB502SBKL SMART FITNESS WATCH

3 comments:

  1. I as of late ran over your online journal and have been perusing along. I thought I would leave my first remark. I don't recognize what to say aside from that I have delighted in perusing. Pleasant web journal, I will continue going to this website frequently. order skinny fiber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might want to say this web journal truly persuaded me to do it! Much obliged, great post. Brianne O. Leary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recent times when internet has so much gossiping and stuff, your content really refreshes me. Organifi discount

    ReplyDelete